Travel information for 2013 conference
Conrad Grebel University College
is on the University of Waterloo campus at:
140 Westmount Road North
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 3G6
Distances by Car:
- two hours from Niagara Falls or Buffalo/Fort Erie
- two hours from Port Huron/Sarnia
- three hours from Detroit/Windsor
Travelling by Air:
- Toronto – Pearson International Airport – one hour drive from Grebel. For transportation to Grebel see: http://www.airwaystransit.com/airporter.shtml
- Kitchener-Waterloo – Region of Waterloo International Airport: http://www.waterlooairport.ca/en/ has direct flights to/from Chicago via American Airlines/American Eagle. Twenty-five minute drive to Grebel (taxi cost $45.00 approx.).
- London – London International Airport: http://www.londonairport.on.ca/ has direct daily flights to/from Chicago via United Airlines. One hour and twenty minute drive to Grebel.
Waterloo Region is a world class tourist destination with much to see and do. Stay awhile and make your trip truly memorable.
- St. Jacobs: http://www.stjacobs.com/
- Kitchener–Waterloo: http://www.explorewaterlooregion.com/
- Stratford Festival – Shakespeare Plays: http://www.stratfordfestival.ca/
Within an hour or two by car visit: