Mennonite Catholic Theological Colloquium to discuss intercessorary prayer, October 1 at Notre Dame
Mennonite Catholic Theological Colloquium:
October 1, 2016
University of Notre Dame
Geddes Hall Auditorium
8:30 am to 5 pm
This daylong symposium will feature scholars from the Mennonite and Catholic traditions engaging in discussion of the historical context and contemporary liturgical practices around intercessory prayer. Formal presentations will lay the groundwork for informed engagement among participants, with the goal of advancing ecumenical dialogue through rigorous theological exploration.
- Marlene Kropf, Emerita, Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary
- John Cavadini, University of Notre Dame
- Kim Belcher, University of Notre Dame
- Karl Koop, Canadian Mennonite University
There is no charge for participation. Refreshments will be provided, and participants will take meals on their own.
Questions? Please contact Margie Pfeil at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is sponsored by:
- The Institute for Church Life, University of Notre Dame
- The Mennonite Catholic Theological Colloquium of Bridgefolk